A breath of fresh air in cool chainsaw chap design. Developed to protect against not only chainsaws but to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion especially in hot environments.
Zero chainsaw chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Protection is now a breeze.
– Certified to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 (NZ/AU), ASTM F1897-14 (US) and BNQ 1923-450-1 (CA)
– Offers the most protective coverage available with full front protection from the waist to 3 cm (1 inch) below the ankle
– Proprietary high-performance Arrestex HP chainsaw protection
– Lightweight, breathable, high-tenacity outer covering
– 4 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit to reduce risk of Chap rotation injuries
– Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing
– Soft poly-cotton lining
– Inner lining pocket
– High-visibility panels
– 50mm (2 inch) wide belt with quick release buckle
– Maximum waist circumference 126cm (50 inch) extendable with available additional belt
Available in clipped model only.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand